Thursday, March 8, 2012

Each day i go to work seated down make my breakfast drink then start locking case. Walking from the pantry to my workstation gives me a chance to glance outside the window. i don't seat next to the window anymore so yeah...Every morning whenever the sky starts to brighten it really makes me wanna be out there and not sitting inside.
Then i started to browse the daily online news just to know that the world is moving, things are happening and I'm not alone in this workstation staring at my pc everyday. Browsing through mel's blog always gives me a feeling of nothing is impossible. It's great to know that she's having each day filled with new experience and each night anticipates the next morning kinda life. Super cool. Abby wanna leave for her dream to be away from Malaysia and broaden her insights, she says there's nothing interesting here. TP is never giving up on his degree. Yeah time wasted on certain extent but he's got an objective and to be determined for so long is an achievement already and Evon is planning for marriage already I heard from Abby. We've came as far as erm..a decade's friend?^^bahagia namanye..its really good to know all these..and I'm here living each day peacefully i would say but contemplating if i should really get out of my comfort zone and start striving without worrying that if people at home could cope with their daily.

Oh well..I miss studying days. Of course there are sucky times when everybody talk shit about each other's performances on assignments but looking back I did enjoy every single bit of it. Late nights spent in front of pc doing research, super droopy eyes but still stay up to finalise the compilation of each other's part. Cursing each other just because we don't know how to make it through conflicts.

From time to time i sit and think a lot of "if only" and "what if" statements then a little voice inside my head will sing. Should I start visualising my dream house? I want an art room for me to draw, wood works, painting...A dance room with mirrors, a garden with greens and flowers..a veranda for "lepaking" with good companies..a big kitchen...kebagusannye~ I think should i leave for a more interesting job where i could explore and develop my capabilities..really..
Here I am, playing with those mem'ries again,
And just when I thought time had set me free,
Those thoughts of you keep taunting me.
Holding you, a feeling I never outgrew,
Though each and ev'ry part of me has tried,
Only you can fill that space inside,
So there's no sense pretending, my heart is not mending,

Just when I thought I was over you,
And just when I thought I could stand on my own,
Oh, baby those mem'ries come crashing through,
And I just can't go on without you.

On my own, I've tried to make the best of it alone.
I've done ev'rything I can to ease the pain.
But only you can stop the rain.
I just can't live without you,
I miss ev'rything about you.

Just when I thought I was over you,
And just when I thought I could stand on my own,
Oh, baby those mem'ries come crashing through,
And I just can't go on without, go on without,
It's just no good without you.

Without you.


dreams

1 comment:

sinoffire said...

told 'ya trillion times edi. get outta of that comfort zone & see the world outside while you're young. u dun wanna be another vila/yuni who are stuck in that shithole for couple of years rite??