Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Jumbled Up

Could not imagine but my sister has already got married, not sleeping next to me and moved to her new home.
Its been real busy and each hour is occupied with preparing and worrying for things that have not happened. Now its done I'm looking for a moment to rewind.

She packed her stuff like she's going for a long vacation but this time is more like cleaning up because all the packed stuffs will not come back to my cupboard, table, bed..etc..

Extremely happy and touched that everything went on well and that she's got a good man. I will miss her never-ending sakai-ness every time she's around, wakes me up on weekend morning just to breakfast together and lots lots more.

On my end, I've applied for the another department. Fortunately I got it and will be moving next month. Time to move, to learn new things and to stop taking phone calls. I've learnt a lot at my current department. Learnt how to be patient, how to be diplomatic, how to accept that rules will always be rules and mandatory, that I'm lucky, that I always have a choice, that people mature from fumbles and fallbacks, that corporate world is an advancement of my uni's politic days, that i now know that what I've gained in uni is not wasted at all even though I'm working a totally different field, that all the hard times with my difficult Miss Sum is paying off because she has taught me the hard but the most effective way to learn, that what I've learnt from my past experience whether its bitter or sweet means something today and its the only thing that nobody could not take it from me.

My friend Mel who just came back not long and now she has to head back to Australia to her work, away from home and from friends like me. Tomorrow is her last day so there will a be a gathering at her house. How am I to join the fun when i live 45km away from them and needs to wake up at 5am to work the next day. I'm still thinking.

Now, its another day after work..time to head home..

No comments: