Monday, June 13, 2011

Awake on My Airplane~

Mid last year my dream was to still embark on my interest to be a creative photographer as a career. Reaching year end I had a reality check and fall back to my current job and start looking at the prospect in the company that I might have with the capability and knowledge I have in my own field.
I might as well strive for a post then creative photographer to be my personal interest.
Targeting for my very own camera will be the first step then.

Now and then I will have doubts whether to concentrate on my future or to attend to my responsibility at home on my family. Juggling between few priorities needs time and management planning which at the mean time I found a little bit messy.
Certain times when I chose to focus on my own priorities for the day I would let dad know that I won't be at home that day. Dad will then say "It's OK, go ahead, please do not because of me you all could not manage your own life or do things that you wanted to do". I take it as it is at that point of time but after second thought putting myself in his shoes I felt bad. Really. The last thing I want him to feel is that he's a burden to us. He's not and he will never be.

My sis is getting married soon, I can foresee only much more to handle at home since she's is now heading to a direction to start her new life, new home. Very happy for her indeed.
Ironically, I felt like I'm standing from a distance waving goodbye to my smiling sis who's soon to have her own castle just like the last scene we saw in Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, credits will roll and you see the line "...& they live happily ever after" ( now I'm laughing to myself, lol) I'm looking forward to know what will happen after that as well^^

Changes come and when we required to get out of our comfort zone that is the transition which ticks us sometimes. Things are ever changing and we are always required to grow from these moments. Consider myself lucky that I have a happy family,a home, a decent job, a car and accountable friends and colleagues. Therefore no matter how many chocolate flavors I have in the chocolate box, I believe they'll taste uniquely special and each flavor will be a wholesome experience.



-could you take my picture, cuz I won't remember -

No comments: