Monday, April 4, 2011

Ellow~Heppi Yaprilss Fool

Yes, prior to the previous blog, the answer to where my watch is lies beneath the season's FOOL! oh gosh.... I reach my regular parking lot, pay the car park..Aneh put up his palm signalling me to wait awhile while he pass me the change, then he hand me an envelope and said "Ellow~ Heppi..Yaprilss Fool- - - - I just stare at him blankly and utter "Oh My Gosh~..Thank you!(being courteous)" whispering to myself and said I should know it!!darn! Roger is my colleague and he's the one who said: eh? where's your crazy watch today?...and I thought I was being too suspicious... That's why I love my colleague..they go all out...to impress you~..=.=ll
"Time waits for no man

Today your time is waiting for you

Happy April's Fool

Take it easy =) MDGT"

No comments: