Friday, January 14, 2011

Uh! Whhhy? Uh! Whhhy? Uh!

Chorus
I see you driving 'round town
With the girl I love and I'm like,
Forget you!
Oo, oo, oooo
I guess the change in my pocket
Wasn't enough, I'm like,
Forget you!
And forget her too!
Said, if I was richer,
I'd still be with ya
ha , aint that some shit?
And although there's pain in my chest
I still wish you the best with a...
Forget you!
Oo, oo, oooo

Yeah I'm sorry, I can't afford a ferrari,
But that don't mean I can't get you there.
I guess he's an xbox and I'm more atari,
But the way you play your game ain't fair.
I pity the fooool that falls in love with you oh
(oh shit she's a gold digger)
Well (just thought you should know nigga)
Ooooooh
I've got some news for you
Yeah go run and tell your little boyfriend

Repeat chorus

Now I know, that I had to borrow,
Beg and steal and lie and cheat.
Trying to keep ya, trying to please ya.
'Cause being in love with you ain't cheap.

now, I pity the fool that falls in love with you ohh
(oh shh she's a gold digger)
Well (just thought you should know nigga)
Ooooooh
I've got some news for youuh!
I really hate your friend right now!

Repeat Chorus

Now baby, baby, baby, why d'you wanna wanna hurt me so bad?
(so bad, so bad, so bad)
I tried to tell my mamma but she told me"this is one for your dad"(your dad, your dad, your dad)
Uh! Whhhy? Uh! Whhhy? Uh!
Whhhy lady? Oh! I love you
I still Love you!! Ohhhh...

Repeat chorus

By Cee-Lo Green From the album The Lady Killer (2010)



- I is like this song=) -

3 comments:

MasterAlvin said...

I kinda went looking for the song when i saw this... and then i came across the original version... lol... i think the original version is so much more honest... hahaha i like both version though, thanks for recommending

sinoffire said...

"u iz like this song"....u kena my language virus jor. mwhahahaa... i iz no rike this song.

Pui Yan said...

sinoffire, me is not kena your language..it is me language too~..bleh...