Friday, February 18, 2011

So What's the Problem now GUYS??

Question number 2:
How many guys are lifeless out there?
Answer:
Unknown unless there's some research being done but in my world lifeless guys cannot be categorise into the group call "little".

Question number 1:

What do you mean when we say a guy is lifeless?
Answer:
No specific definition but generally it could mean someone who does not have their own life to take charge or be responsible of without having anybody else in the picture. To me it basically means IF this guy fits the following point below:

  • Have no idea what are they doing with their life after 20 years of living
  • Have no idea what are their priorities & responsibilities for themselves
  • Have no idea what to do during their free time / better understand as no hobby(ies)
  • Have no friend(s) whom they can confide in
  • Cannot live happily without a girlfriend / a regular female friend who can temporarily or permanently satisfy their gender needs

Question number 3:
Why am I asking questions like this?
Answer:
This is because in a realistic world that I'm in consist of a few guys whom have I would say disgraced the man species. The disappoint in me is as such that I felt these guys is better are of girls or they should not show themselves to the world till they man up or grow some brains in the proper place where you call skull.

One is a two face fake friend, one is a jerk whom should have rotten eggs to throw on their car windscreen and another one should take up "How to Respect a Girl" lesson regularly so that it seeps into their mind and soul to earn some respect back for themselves.

If I were a boy~........I'll be so fly than these individuals..

OR maybe it's just me to have such perception but then again guys out there who still have your standards, do keep it well before the real manhood extinct.

-how to mend a disgrace S.O.S-

No comments: