Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Little Time to Ponder..

Basically, I have left 3 more days to work for the rest of this year.
I took leave for the remaining days to bring dad go physiotherapy.
Very happy that dad is improving day by day with his movement especially when we look back 3 months ago after he had a spinal shock he was practically tetraplegic.
3 months ago I was shocked, occupied, exhausted, broken down once but still holding on strong.
Maybe now I'm in a state of after shocked, blanked, slightly lost and miserable.
When things happened I practically put a hold on all that I was doing, planning and dreaming to settle what needs to be done. Now that things is starting get better I forget where I stopped so I might be in the middle of nowhere this moment

Just 3 months, the exact time frame I have when I joined National Service 6-7 years ago. That 3 months is unforgettable and in fact is a memory that I can recall to give me motivation and hope when some of my days are not so smooth.

I realise what we learn and experienced can never be forgotten and what we feel will always remain in our hearts.

First half of the year I spend time trying to learn as much as i could from everything that I encounter. Now I recall, I remember glimpse of memory from my Uni's Sports Camp at Gold Coast Sepang, I remember last year's Christmas with Ying Shin and Chin chin's present and dinner gathering, I remember the gift exchange and chats I have with Abby and Ee Vonne and of course many other events which makes 2010 much more merry, meaningful, warm and lovely.

I wish this Christmas will be as warm and lovely as it always is and new year to bring much more happiness and joy, good tidings and wisdom.

1 comment:

MasterAlvin said...

dec2356
I cant believe I am so bored that I am actually posting a comment in somebody's blog. And more rare that I am actually prepared to post something that's long enough so taht no one reading this will make it to the end. well, that's the plan anyway, i never succeded in posting something that long in any language besides madarin. Lots of things to say, dunno which matter more. Let's do it in a random fashion.

First thing first, Fantastic news hearing your father's recovery. he's managed it in 3 months, something most people will not manage even in 3 years. he's just pure awesome. and by the way you describe his attitube, he's just simply fantastico. definitely one of the person i'd like to meet as a friend one day. amazing chartacter. I think you should get him to publish a biography or something.

Secondly. Yesterday we were talking about your struggle on who to entertain. but i think you know the answer by now. Just a word of advise (i know i might not be in any such position to advise anyone), when you think someone shouldnt be behaving in a certain way, tell him. the rest of your life should be accompanied by a partner, not someone you need to babysit, if you get what i mean. but then, i dunno enough to comment more, so i'll jsut leave it as that.

and you know what, as i guessed, today is just plain boring. no one's picking up calls. it's been less than 5 calls since i came in 4 hours ago. i'm telling everyone on the chat that i'm rotting. but it seems like not everyone is as free as i am, though highly possible to be equally bored.

Azlin kept calling your phone. i let it go first time. then second time, and when she called the third time, i beh tahan liao. i just picked up your headset and wear it on my right ear while my own headset is still dangling on my left ear, and just chat away. and erm, while i was on Auto in. gah. what a find day to have something random.

someone is sitting on your seat now btw, lol. MRT borrowing your PC.

seems like there's more than 1 person in this team that does not read email. no gift prepared, and never looked after his mortal. what an idiot. i only see 5 gifts on the table. wat a pity. btw i gave the small one to Mon, she liked it.

i was just typing and typing to waste time until my lunch, and it's been 5 mins and i have no idea how long this already is.

suddenly i've changed my mind because i'm feeling lazy. let's end it here. sorry about breaking the promise that this was going to be long. but for those who havent make it this far, you just plan suck. blehhh.

ok that's about all the words i have in my vocab bank. so this long comment ends here.

see you when you come back next week. i have some small surprise for you =P